Sunday, January 15, 2017

The True Satisfaction Gaurenteed about True Gifting in the Spirit

Today, was the best day of my life because I had my results of my Spiritual Gifts Assessment read to me. The gifts are as follows:

  • Wisdom
  • Teaching
  • Encouragement and,
  • Compassion.
Wow! What an amazing assessment I took the time to finish and what wonderful results. I can't take any credit for this anyway for it ALL belongs to God alone!

So, I understand where I stand now as a new believer after coming to the cross to receive Christ.

https://iluvbingjcsbride.blogspot.com/2016/12/spiritual-gifts-versus-gods-gifts-to-us.html, this, I hope you understand is an example of spiritual gifting versus the "supernatural ways" to look at things in the Spirit.

Hope this helps you understand where Christ has put me and NOT the other way around.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment