Saturday, February 4, 2017

Coming To Know Christ versus Accepting Him as Lord and Savior

To "accept" Jesus Christ as your "Lord and Savior" is one thing, but fully coming to the cross to receive him as Lord and Savior is another.
My story begins when I was 25 years old and I was working in the middle of washing a filthy bucket. I could hear the Lord tell me to fully give him my all. I resisted and he won!
http://growthinfaith.blogspot.com/2017/02/praying-to-receive-christ-versus-false.html
This happened on August 19, 2016 @ 11:30am. I will never forget how amazing it was to me. I don't have to hear the voices in my head telling me that I need to accept Christ again because I came to the cross to receive him as my Lord and Savior. So there you have it Satan!

Jesus won the victory on the cross! I hope this encourages you to love on him and others.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment