Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Abusing power given to us by and through the Holy Spirit: how to be wise and discerning towards daily news

The bible tells us presidents and kings and queens not to abuse power, repeatedly known in scripture.
You know, I sometimes need this truth!! I sleep too much and ask too much of myself hoping to get things done the right way, when really, what I am doing is overloading myself: body, mind and spirit!!
Proverbs 16:1,4,9 makes it clear that we are not called to be abusive in our reigning here on earth because we have the ability through the Holy Spirit if we know this Jesus Christ!!

God does want us to reign and remember that he is in control, not us because it is him working through us not by ourselves!!

So the next time a newscaster tells you that our president is abusing power, check it with God's word before you agree to judgement. Here's a clue: http://praywithme101.blogspot.com/2017/03/slanderous-presidency-absolutely-no.html.

To be honest, I am NOT trying to be evil or mean at all. I am making a point: see and check scripture for yourself and your family.

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment