Friday, May 12, 2017

Fool or Follower of Jesus? The Choice is yours. He wants your life. Come to Receive Him!

Jesus made it clear when he says he is HERE with you and I!

Isaiah 43:2-4 NIV
[2] When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. [3] For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. [4] Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.
Romans 3:20-26 NIV
[20] Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. [21] But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. [22] This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, [23] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, [24] and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. [25] God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood---to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished--- [26] he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.
Romans 5:1-2 NIV
[1] Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, [2] through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 5:21 NIV
[21] God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
Revelation 5:1-14 NIV
[1] Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. [2] And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” [3] But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. [4] I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. [5] Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.” [6] Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. [7] He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. [8] And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God's people. [9] And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation. [10] You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.” [11] Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. [12] In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!” [13] Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” [14] The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.
Revelation 5:12 NIV
[12] In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”

These verses are CLEAR about Christ's love for his followers! If you are not yet a follower of Jesus, I encourage you to pray this prayer: 

God, I may not know what I am saying to you at the moment, but I confess that I do not have all the answers but I pray that you would show me the answer to life: you. I confess that I have sinned and am a sinner and how much I need a Savior. Thank you Lord my Savior for dying on the cross and taking my guilt and shame. I confess that you are Lord of all and ask you to forgive me for my sins past, present, and future as I prepare to start my walk of intimacy with you. I now ask that you would be Lord over my life here on earth and I fully believe with all my heart and soul that you are raised to life and are seated at the right hand of God. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for your work that you now just begun in my life and help me, now that I know you fully, to share you with others. In Jesus name and for your will alone I pray. Amen.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment