Friday, February 21, 2020

Another in the fire: How one young woman’s story for Prayer got to Tatiana first!!!

My daughter in Christ said this to me: Hey girl how r u ? Could you start a prayer chain for Ion Mayberry our dear friend.
I suggest you get down on your knees, NOW!

In Him,
Tatiana
P.S. He needs your prayers and support NOW! Thank you

Just two to three hours ago, I received this reply:
Thanks for praying for ion Mayberry and a big thank you to everyone who is praying for him too. And I know Ion Mayberry will be very thankful too. I haven't heard from him but hopefully he will be able to talk to me soon. I'll keep you posted on how hes doing and I will tell him that he has a lot of people praying for him.

Come on Church!!! Pour your soul into this!!!!

Updated on my beautiful girl and daughter in Christ Jesus:
Good morning Tatiana. How are you?  Update on Ion Mayberry he is doing well and is hopfully coming home today!!! Please keep him in your prayers still to have a safe trip home. He said he was going to call me when he got home. And a big thanks to all who prayed for Ion Mayberry. He was so happy and overjoyed that so many people prayed for him. And I want to say a huge thank you to you Tatiana Grubb my mommy through Christ for praying for Ion. And also starting a prayer chain... Ion is very greatfull too. I love you. Your daughter in Christ Brittany Nicole Fults ❤πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment