Tuesday, December 5, 2017

What Is The Strongest Word in the World? Let’s See Here: Opposite of Love Is...??

"Mommy, I hate it when my big sister takes a turn before it's my turn!"
"You know, I hate it when she cuts me off in traffic!"

"I hate! I hate! I hate!"
It may seem silly, but hate is a STRONG word for all of us because it expresses extreme dislike of someone or something! To hate something is less worse than hating someone.

But did you know that in the EXACT same content in the bible, we read two words TOGETHER? Can you guess what they are?

"Hate" and "God."

So the next time you use the word hate, think twice before consulting the matter in a "hate like" situation that may get the person upset!!


Key passages: Psalm 101:1-8, Proverbs 8:13, Romans 1:18-20, Psalm 97:10, Proverbs 6:16-19

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment